OUR BEST CHOCO COOKIES!
Beyond Yourself Team
You've been dreaming about it for a long time 🤔...Here's an easy and healthy recipe for chocolate chip protein cookies! 🍪
Per cookie: calories 17; proteins 7g; fat 15g.
Makes 18 giant cookies or 40 small cookies!
|50g||Beyond Yourself Vanilla lce Cream Whey lsolate|
|100g||Gluten free all purpose flour (Bobs Red Mill is awesome!)|
|1/4 Tsp||Fine sea salt|
|1 Tsp||Baking soda|
|125g||Granulated sugar (or sweetener)|
|3||Eggs, room temperature|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract
|30g (or more)||Chocolate chips of choice or chopped nuts|
- ln a large bowl mix together the protein, flours, salt, baking soda, sugar and cinnamon.
- ln a small bowl combine the eggs, oil, peanut butter, vanilla and mix together until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients onto the dry and mix together until no dry ingredients can be lt may look a bit oily at this stage - don't panic!
- Add in your chocolate chips and whatever other fun items like chopped toasted nuts or seeds! Feel free to add more chocolate chips than we did! For fancy cookies reserve some extra chocolate chips to decorate the top just before baking.
- Refrigerate your dough until fully cooled - at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 365F and bake max 9 cookies per tray! Portion the dough with a scoop or by eye and FLATTEN them with your hand before. Line the baking sheets with parchment for easy cleanup!
The big cookies spread a lot. If baking smaller cookies, still leave a few inches of space in between and adjust your baking time! Large cookies bake for 12-14 minutes and smaller cookies 8-10 minutes per batch. Cookies are done when the edges are golden and the center no longer looks shiny.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days or freeze the leftovers and pop them in the toaster for a crunchy cookie treat!