Progressive OmegEssential 120 caps
Progressive OmegEssential® High Potency Fish Oil is a foundational supplement designed to be taken on a daily basis. It has a long list of benefits including enhancing mental acuity and brain function and is ideal for the maintenance of good health.
Each serving provides 1,000mg of EPA and 550mg of DHA in a balanced 2:1 ratio. It also includes a family of support nutrients designed to naturally enhance your body’s ability to process and utilize the essential fatty acids.
- 1000mg EPA & 550mg DHA
- 3 Complementary fish oils
- Cold water and wild caught fish – which contain lower levels of impurities
- Molecularly distilled – to remove all unwanted contaminants
- Additional antioxidants – to protect and preserve the high potency oil from oxidation
- IFOS tested and certified – for guaranteed purity & potency
- A clean, pleasant taste
- Supports cardiovascular health, focus and mental acuity
- Assists with healthy mood balance and immune function
- Fights inflammation & promotes healthy skin and hair
OmegEssential™ High Potency Fish Oil has been IFOS approved. IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) is an international program for verifying the purity and potency of fish oil products.
This includes a full spectrum of laboratory testing for contaminants (including PCBs, Dioxin and heavy metals) as well as quantitative testing to confirm the potency of the active ingredients. IFOS also tests for rancidity, a common problem with fish oil supplements that have not been properly stabilized.
The IFOS standards are established in conjunction with the World Health Organization and the Council for Responsible Nutrition. The fish oil blend in OmegEssential™ received IFOS's highest rating of 5 stars.
To view our recent IFOS testing results, follow these 3 easy steps.
- Go to certifications.nutrasource.ca/certified-products/brand?id=PNTH
- Enter the lot number from your bottle or select 'Combination' from the available category options.
- If you selected 'Combination', scroll down and select 'Progressive Nutritional Therapies'.
Purity and potency aren't the only considerations. Selecting fish from a sustainable population is also a top priority. The fish used to create OmegEssential™ are primarily caught off the coast of Peru. The fishing methods follow the FAO code of conduct for responsible fishing and leave the seabed undisturbed. The Peruvian government manages the fisheries through the Ministry of Production and the Vice-Ministry of Fisheries. They follow and enforce the principles of protecting the eco-system, preserving bio-diversity and sustaining their marine resources. In 2008, the sustainability of Peru's fisheries and marine eco-system was ranked "Best in the World" of the 53 fish producing countries surveyed.